Parts World was founded in 1997 as a Swiss stock corporation with the aim of legally offering premium motorcycle accessories in Switzerland with the relevant Swiss certificates.
In the beginning, the focus was almost exclusively on accessories for American motorcycles, i.e. Harley-Davidson®.
With the takeover of the exclusive distribution of other premium brands such as Rizoma or Akrapovic, both the product range and many different service activities were expanded.
Today, the interested motorcycle fan will find a large number of the world's leading brands for accessories, clothing, helmets, gloves, workshop and technical parts in our web shop. The offer, hence product range is continuously expanded.
Furthermore, we are proud to announce that Parts World has officially become a member of the hostettler group since October 2019!
What is crucial for us?
1. Quality! We only sell high-quality original branded products and manage them at various warehouse locations in Switzerland so that you can be supplied as quickly as possible
2. For our crew, premium support and service means that the customer comes first! If you send us an e-mail or try to reach us by phone, it is our primary goal that you receive a competent answer to your questions. If you are happy and could be helped, so are we!
3. Speed is fun, not just on the bike. Specifically for us, this means that we are always concerned to offer you the appropriate information or support as quickly as possible. This is not always easy, hence our suppliers and manufacturers also have to provide some information.
4. Guarantee is not an empty promise for us! Fortunately, it rarely happens that we have to exchange or credit a product. Another big advantage if you buy the original brand through Parts World.
5. Old or new motorcycle doesn't matter. Do you ride a scooter or a racing machine, are you a cross fan or enduro specialist, do you like going on long tours with a two-wheeler or are you a cruiser? Doesn't matter to us! We love what we do and our hearts beat not only for all two-wheelers, but also for great machines on four wheels
6. Honesty! We would much prefer it if you tell us frankly that the product was bought somewhere else, possibly even abroad, or that it was already installed on the used motorcycle
7. Long-standing, well-trained and motivated employees together with a modern and efficient infrastructure guarantee you the best possible service and support.
8. To be economically successful = we want and have to make money. Sure, because not only today, but also tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, we want to ensure that we can assist you as a competent partner!
9. Our premium motorcycle dealers and clothing specialists form the backbone and are beneficial for a smooth process of conversions and technical changes. They advise and support you as professionals 1: 1 in their local shops. We regularly conduct product and dealer training
What do we not like?
10. Copies ... and this does not mean the white things from the copying machines and printers!
11. Lack of respect and decency! Your name and a reasonable salutation are important to us, whether on the phone or via e-mail. We would be happy to help you, even if you may not have bought the product from Parts World or through a Parts World dealer.
12. Ignorance of facts and figures and adventurous claims: We do not enact laws or regulations here. The federal government / cantons / municipalities and possibly the Federal Roads Office are responsible for this and ultimately the police or your MFK in the implementation.
13. Endless discount and price discussions. Our prices are subject to change, but if you are looking for a product at a uniquely low price, then take a look at our "Promotions" section.
14. Mailbox companies and online platforms, which always seem to have everything in stock and even at a bargain price with free delivery the day before yesterday ...
Parts World AG